Junque Journal

Another project I started this week was a junque journal. I found some videos on Youtube (while looking for something else). I like this idea because I have quite a bit of letters and “stuff” that I’ve had packed away because I didn’t know what to do with it all, but I couldn’t throw it away either. So this is a great way to store a lot of stuff that would otherwise be tucked away in boxes or drawers. :)

If you haven’t heard of a junque journal, it’s basically like the old scrapbooks…you know, the kind you used to could buy at Wal-Mart…the really big ones with funky yellowish color pages….the kind you’d stick stuff in with tape. Well, this is sort of the same principle, only taken to the next level. Anyway, if you’re interested, here are the three videos I watched and got the idea from. Enjoy! :)






Comments